THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Chests


Just in case you're wondering, this is as far as I'm going in my explorations and comparisons of the male anatomy ;)

I've always been a fan of the smooth chest, or maybe just a sprinkling of chest hair. But Sam Worthington (he of Terminator:Salvation and Avatar) had me rethinking this. He's quite furry, and I find it quite sexy. The only picture I could find was an older one. He seems a lot hairier now.



Even Jake Gyllenhall is doing the hairy for his new movie, Prince of Persia (which I have no desire to see--anyone?)



We rewatched Season 1 of LOST last week and Jack took off his shirt to reveal a hairy chest. I did a second glance.



The ultimate hairy chest goes to Tom Selleck, though. I enjoy his charm, but never really loved his hairiness. This picture, however--he was about the age I am now when this was taken.



And then there's the guy at the top of my list.



But usually, I go for smooth.




What about you? Do you prefer smooth or hairy?

1 comments:

Mary Preston said...

Smooth is hot!! Hairy is NOT!!

marypres@gmail.com