THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Going All In by Jess Dee

One of the first ménage stories I read was GOING ALL IN by Jess Dee. It is three friends, a woman and two men, who would meet regularly to play poker with their friends. One night, the three are the last ones in the house and venture into the forbidden. The love scenes were smoking, but what I loved about this book was the uncertainty of one of the heroes. The second hero was sexually attracted to the first hero, who had big issues with this, and it was very interesting to see his character overcome this issue. The book actually had me crying over his struggle.

I’m not always a fan of ménage stories where all three characters end up together, but this one is really excellent.

2 comments:

Jess Dee said...

Wow!
This just popped up in my inbox, compliments of Google alerts.

Thank you, Emma Jay, for such a lovely review.
:D

Jess

Emma Jay said...

Jess, I really loved this book. I definitely am a new fan!