THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 21, 2010

Multiple Partners

This weekend I read two books that featured multiple partners--more than just the two guys and a girl. I'm not going to name them because I don't want authors to get their feelings hurt, but I have to say I didn't enjoy them. In one, there were FIVE guys and a girl. The heroine was interested in one more than the others, and the sex between them was amazing. But she admitted she wanted to sleep with his friends, too. He was fine with this because it apparently wasn't the first time. The problem was, the story was so short, the reader didn't have time to get to know the other characters before they were all stacked together, with certain things in certain orifices. To me, they were names on a page. I could tell the author knew the characters, because some were a bit more developed than others, but it just left me with a meh feeling.

The other book had three men and a girl. This story was a bit longer, and the heroine had one-on-one sex with more than one guy before they all stacked together. This gave the characters a little more development, though again she was interested in one more than the others.

I guess what I need in my erotic romance is an emotional connection before I can feel the heat.

0 comments: