THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Chests


Just in case you're wondering, this is as far as I'm going in my explorations and comparisons of the male anatomy ;)

I've always been a fan of the smooth chest, or maybe just a sprinkling of chest hair. But Sam Worthington (he of Terminator:Salvation and Avatar) had me rethinking this. He's quite furry, and I find it quite sexy. The only picture I could find was an older one. He seems a lot hairier now.



Even Jake Gyllenhall is doing the hairy for his new movie, Prince of Persia (which I have no desire to see--anyone?)



We rewatched Season 1 of LOST last week and Jack took off his shirt to reveal a hairy chest. I did a second glance.



The ultimate hairy chest goes to Tom Selleck, though. I enjoy his charm, but never really loved his hairiness. This picture, however--he was about the age I am now when this was taken.



And then there's the guy at the top of my list.



But usually, I go for smooth.




What about you? Do you prefer smooth or hairy?

1 comments:

Mary Preston said...

Smooth is hot!! Hairy is NOT!!

marypres@gmail.com