THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Holy Cow, I Have a New Release Tomorrow!

I've known it was coming, but with the end of school....well, it kind of crept up on me.


So...Lessons for Teacher is released on Friday! Here's an excerpt to whet your appetite.

The other students shuffled in their seats, gathering books, signaling that it must be time for class to end. She dismissed them with an assignment, and turned her attention back to Brady.

She recognized the gleam in his eyes and immediately her pussy dampened with anticipation.

“I’ve got to get you under me,” he said, approaching the lectern with a casual stroll and leaning in close.

“Oh!” Desire flashed through her, so strong she couldn’t let go of the lectern right then. “Where?”

“My dorm room. Let’s go.”

She bent to scoop her bag off the floor, stepping around another student as she hurried after him. “Your roommate?” she asked when she caught up with him in the hall.

“In class.”

“Are you sure?”

He glanced down at her. “If he’s not, I’m kicking him out.”

“Brady—”

“Jamie,” he mimicked, then curled his hand around her arm and dragged her into an alcove by the soda machines. “That was hot,” he muttered, crowding her against the wall. “Makes me want to think of something else to argue with you about, just so you can get me hot.” He eased in close enough to kiss her, his breath teasing her lips. She parted her own in anticipation, but he stepped back, drawing her with him.

“Is your room far?”

It wasn’t, was blocks away and three floors up, a tiny room she couldn’t imagine him sharing with another person, since he took up so much of it. One side of the room was decorated with gaming paraphernalia, the other side sparse, just a cheap computer desk and a very narrow twin bed. Jamie

had no idea how Brady slept there comfortably night after night.

Behind her, he locked the door and dragged a chair to prop under the handle. When she raised her eyebrows at the move, he shrugged.

“Would you rather hang your bra on the handle to warn him off?”

She pressed a hand to the new bra she’d bought this morning. “No. Do they really do that?”

“I’ve never seen it, outside of movies.” He tossed his backpack onto the chair beside her and grasped her hips, pulling her close. “Please tell me you aren’t wearing underwear.”

She swallowed and grinned. “A thong.”

He drew in a sharp breath, his eyes going dark. “This I gotta see.” He reached behind her and found the zipper of her skirt unerringly, unhooked it and let it fall to her feet. He sucked in an appreciative breath when he saw the scrap of black lace. “Turn around.”

She did, suddenly self-aware. “I don’t have the best ass.”

“You have a great ass.” He smoothed his hands over her cheeks and drew her against him, pressing his hard cock against her butt. “Did it turn you on, wearing that? Because if I’d known you were wearing that, I would have dragged you out in the middle of class.”

“I’ll say it made me more—aware.”

“Aware. Shit.”

Still pressing his hard-on against her ass, he fumbled with the buttons of her blouse. The fabric parted over her new bra, her breasts swelling over the top of the cups. He curved his palms over the smooth skin, tucking his fingers inside the fabric to tease her nipples.

“If I say pretty please, will you wear this every day?”

“Maybe.” She eased away from him and shrugged her blouse off, draping it over the chair before stretching out on his bed and drawing her leg up in a seductive pose. “You said something about needing to get me beneath you?”

0 comments: