THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 30, 2010

A contest!


To celebrate the last week of school (FINALLY) and the release of my novella, Lessons for Teacher, I'm having contest. A random commenter will win a $10 gift certificate to The Wild Rose Press. All you have to do is name the hottest teacher depicted in TV or the movies! I'll even get you started!

Mr. Schuester on GLEE!



Mark Harmon in Summer School.



He's a coach but still sexy--Kyle Chandler in Friday Night Lights.


And, okay, maybe not sexy, but one of my favorite teacher/Arnold movies--Arnold Schwarzenegger in Kindergarten Cop!


I'll be leaving excerpts throughout the week to whet your appetite. Tell me your favorite TV or movie teacher. A random commenter will be chosen SUNDAY JUNE 6! Have fun!



4 comments:

Vince's Girl said...

Cary Grant in The Bachelor and the Bobby Soxer. Definitely.

Carol L. said...

I agree with Vince's girl because no one is sexier then Cary Grant.
I have to say the sexy Antonio Banderas in Take The Lead. He was a dance teacher, And then there was Kevin Kline in In And Out and The Emperor's Club.
Carol L.
Lucky4750@aol.com

Booksrforever123 said...

if you are allowing coaches too, then it has to be Matthew Maconahy from that new movie about the football team that is all killed in the plane crash except for the coach Matthew plays who rebuilds the college's team from scratch.

s7anna said...

Giles in Buffy, The Vampire Slayer... he was such a hot geek!

*hugs*
Anna
s7anna@yahoo.ca