THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 6, 2010

The List



You know the list--you've played this game before. You may remember the episode of FRIENDS, where Ross couldn't decide the fifth name on his list and decided against Isabella Rossellini, then actually met her. He tried to convince her his list wasn't final, but she pointed out he'd had it laminated. LOL!

I've done some rearranging of my list lately. After seeing The Losers last weekend, I rediscovered my passion for Jeffrey Dean Morgan. SLURP.



Then, this past winter, I saw Terminator Salvation AND Avatar. Let's just say I was first in line for Clash of the Titans. Sam Worthington is number 2.



Here's where it gets tricky. I do love those Winchesters, so Sam and Dean will be 3 and 4.



Number 5---well, I'm going to leave number 5 open for now. Not going to be like Ross and lock myself in.

Who's on your list?

0 comments: